Monday 28 May 2012

Victorious Vintage at Portsmouth Dockyard


I have been getting ready for the Victorious Vintage Festival next weekend (2nd /3rd June). A free music festival with loads of great acts and a vintage market alongside. Really hoping that the weather will hold up and its a fun weekend.

I am sharing a stall this time, so the space I have is fairly limited. 1.5m x 1.5m approx. Below is my attempt to set up the stall at home - quite pleased with how it looks, but as I'm sharing I'm not completely sure how my partners will want there half.


I have a few new products ready this time. 
Book ends created from an old coffee table and decoupaged using a worn out book.


Cake plates created using vintage plates and upturned tea cups.


Oak racks created from a vintage table.


Garden markers, created from cutlery.



Have a look at the Victorious Vintage  website and come on down and see us - it's FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...