Sunday 6 May 2012

Port Solent Sunday Market

Today was the first of 3 Port Solent Sunday markets I am booked in to. The weather has been so bad for the last couple of weeks and it was so cold this morning I didn't set off with too much hope.

Set up was straightforward and well organised and the stall was ready without any problems.


Looking at the pictures now I need to sort out the table covers more carefully in future.


Other lovely stall holders included

www.deliciously-decadent.co.uk
www.sudzfun.co.uk
www.materialgirls.org

visit their websites or visit Port Solent next month to see them





Given the weather, it wasn't too bad a market - lots of nice customers (I'll forget about the man assumed 'my husband made all my stock for me !!!!) and lovely location. Let's hope the weather is better for Alton Craft Market next weekend - hope to see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...